- Mud Sweat and Beer 7k Trail run
- Date: Saturday June 7, 2014
- Time: 5pm Race Start
- Distance: 7 Kilometers (4.3 miles)
- Course: Rugged off road trail run with multiple creek crossings
- Place: Quarry Oaks Golf Course, Ashland Nebraska
- The 7K Trail Run Starts at 5pm! Please arrive no later than 4:15 to be ready to run at 5pm sharp.
Entrants Must be 21!
- There will be packet pick-up on race day ONLY.
- Packets will be available for pick-up on rade day ONLY at Quarry Oaks from 3-5 p.m. You will receive your drink tickets, race bib, and shirt at this time.
- Gates will open at 3:00 p.m. Please do not arrive early.
- What happens if it Rains?
- The Mud Sweat and Beer trail run will go on rain or shine. If there is severe weather and safety of the participants is a concern we will email you updates the day of the race.
- What if I cannot race? Can I get a refund?
- Sorry there are no refunds. You cannot transfer your bib to another runner, sorry, our lawyers are mean that way!
- Will I get wet?
- Um...YES. The course winds through the rolling Quarry Oaks property. You will be crossing creeks, mud and hilly terrain. Please don't wear your brand new shoes! There will not be showers available. Feel free to bring a change of clothes (shoes and socks especially)
- Is the Race open to walkers?
- You bet! Walkers, joggers, sprinters, come one come all.
- Do I need to bring my ID?
- If you are lucky enough to look younger than 40, please bring you ID with you. No ID - No Alcohol. We will have food available for purchase after the race.
- What if I get hungry?
- Food will be available for purchase after the race...bring your own tailgating chairs!
- Race Entry
- Chip Timed Race
- Admission to After Party
- Two (2) Drink Tickets to be used at After Party
- Price: $42 before March 31 at 11:59 PM US/Central
- $46 April 1 — April 15
- $49 April 16 — June 6
- $55 Race day
- From Interstate 80 Exit number 426 (Mahoney State Park Exit) And follow signs (2 miles south of Interstate)
- Please carpool with your friends as it will make parking easier for all.
- This is a 21 and over event — no kids, strollers or pets.
View Larger Map
This year's race is being supported by the volunteer efforts from our good friends at the Cystic Fibrosis Foundations Nebraska Chapter.
The Cystic Fibrosis Foundation is the world's leader in the search for a cure for cystic fibrosis. They fund more CF research than any other organization, and nearly every CF drug available today was made possible because of Foundation support. Their focus is to support the development of new drugs to fight the disease, improve the quality of life for those with CF, and ultimately to find a cure.
To learn more about the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Nebraska Chapter, visit www.cff.org.
Mile 2 is the
Shock Top Beer Stop
Because running is tough, and Beer tastes good, we have special treat at Mile 2… a refreshing sample of Shock Top Beer, giving you the strength, courage and wisdom to forge ahead to the finish line and more importantly, The After Party!
Costumes: Encouraged! So all you super heroes, party animals, speedo wearing track stars and Muppets -- show up, dress up and (you could) win prizes!